submitted by Gene Howington

I’m not going to offer much commentary on this document other than to note that representing yourself in litigation is usually a very bad idea, that sugar works better than napalm when dealing with a Federal judge and that this presents a level of logic and legal reasoning rarely seen in this day and age (I’m particularly glad these lovely children were here today to hear that speech.).

So without further fanfare, I present “NOTICE: To F*ck This Court and Everything that it Stands For.” filed April 20, 2015 in the U.S.D.C. for the Northern District of Georgia in Atlanta by Jason Joseph Clark and Tamah Jada Clark (both on their own and on behalf of “Baby” Clark).

Enjoy.

About Gene Howington

I write and do other stuff.
This entry was posted in Civil Liberties, Constitutional Law, Courts. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to How to Win Friends and Influence People: Invitiation to Federally Self-fornicate Edition

1. Bob Kauten says:

Gene,
    Did the court take her up on the invitation?
    Or did the court not offer an airborne fornication?

Interesting rant. Don’t have a clue what she wanted from the court except the opportunity to rant.

3. I have seen all kinds of filings, but this is in a class by itself.

Now, in all fairness, I think any lawyer who reads this….provided they have been practicing more than 90 days….has had similar thoughts. However, I never met one brave enough to commit such thoughts to paper.

An epic rant. I am sure it will be included in in law school classroom handouts far into the distant future.

“I AM Justice-I meant it. It took me about I month to study the history of the world and to learn the history and inner workings of American jurisprudence, literally. I was born to do this here.
    Don t you know that your FBI and CIA have been trying to recruit me since grade school? Lol.”

This obviously is a superior individual. Only needed one month to study the history of the world while also learning the inner workings of American jurisprudence. Too bad Bron is already married because if this woman were single, she sounds like she could be Bron’s soul-mate.

5. Mike,

I was surprised her surname wasn’t Italian and the filing wasn’t in the Land O’ Cheese. :mrgreen:

6. bigfatmike says:

Do you think we have to pay royalties if we cut and paste key passages to send to someone we know?

7. bfm,

It is a matter of public record, so any assertion of copyright would be quite difficult if not impossible.

Go Floriduh.

I was in court with a friend after the four hurricanes of 2004 and the guy in front of him was trying to sue the police department for “an apology”.

9. bfm, what Gene said. Since it is a court filing as a matter of public record, there is no prohibition against copying the whole thing and posting it.

However, if you are lucky, you might get a truly interesting letter from her. Maybe she will post something in this comment thread. One can hope…. 😈

• bigfatmike says:

Thanks to you and Gene for the clarification.

Now if I can just find my old mail merger utility I tell some people what I really think.

10. rafflaw says: